Agenda - Tuesday, October 13, 2020
CITY OF WELDON SPRING
BOARD OF ALDERMEN REGULAR MEETING
ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2020, AT 7:30 P.M.
WELDON SPRING CITY HALL
5401 INDEPENDENCE ROAD
WELDON SPRING, MISSOURI 63304
As a precautionary measure to help prevent t he exposure and the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, A NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Regular Board of Aldermen Meeting will be in person at 5401 Independence Road Weldon Spring, Missouri, 63304; however, the public is strongly encourage to attend virtually by video-conference and/or audio-conference call, you may attend the meeting on a desktop, laptop, mobile device, or telephone by following the highlighted instructions below.
Link to join Zoom Video-Conference Meeting:
Meeting ID: 889 9450 2209
Or by telephone dial: 1-312-626-6799
Meeting ID: 889 9450 2209
Anyone that attends the meeting must understand the follow rules with be strictly enforced:
- Any person attending the Meeting at the City Hall or Parks building must wear a mask. If you do not have a mask; one will be provided.
- Your temperature will be taken before entering the building.
- You will be asked screening questions used by St. Charles County Health Department
- You will be required to provide contact information for tracing purposes in the event of exposure to the virus.
- Maintain six feet between you and the next person in the meeting, at any given time
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL and DETERMINATION OF A QUORUM
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- September 24, 2020 – Regular Board Meeting Minutes
- CITY TREASURER
- Paid Bills (8-23-20 & 9-23-20 – 10-2-20) & Unpaid Bills (9-23-20 & 10-13-20)
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Bill #1154 - An Ordinance Approving the Final Plat for Holt Subdivision – Alderman Schwaab
- NEW BUSINESS
- An Ordinance Establishing the Procedure, Requirements, and Time Period for the Office of Mayor and Alderman for the City of Weldon Spring, Missouri in the April 6th, 2021 Municipal Election – Alderman Kolb
- An Ordinance Amending Section 420.020(C) & Section 420.030(C)(1) of the Municipal Code for the City of Weldon Spring, Missouri, Regarding Method Used to Analyze Flood Hazards – Alderman SchwaabCity Park & Wolfrum Road Extension Walking Trails Bid Results – City Administrator
- Community Wide Survey RFP Results – City Administrator
- Mountain Farm Community Improvement District (CID) Reappointments (City Clerk)
- REPORTS & COMMITTEES
- City Administrator
- Board of Adjustment Reappointment
- Finance Committee
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Committee
- RECEIPTS & COMMUNICATIONS
- CLOSED SESSION
- In Accordance with RSMo Section 610.021, the Board of Aldermen will go into Closed Session during this meeting for the purpose of discussing Paragraph (1) - legal actions, cause of action or litigation involving a public governmental body and any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body and its representatives and its attorneys.
Copies of all ordinances proposed to be introduced for consideration by the Board of Alderpersons meeting and any other items included in the Board of Aldermen’s Board Packet are available for public inspection on the City of Weldon Spring’s website or at the Office of the City Clerk. The City Clerk can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org